Commission Banner


Our Home Interiors Store offers a commission service where we sell your unwanted furniture on your behalf.

How it Works
  • We come and collect the furniture you want to sell
  • Once a price has been agreed, your item(s) will be displayed in our Home Interiors Store
  • Once sold, you will receive 60% of the sale price. The remaining 40% will be donated to Crossroads.*

 *Terms and conditions do apply

If you would like to find out more about our Commission Service, or you have an item you would like to sell, please contact our Home Interiors team on 01624 611363 or

Please Accept Our Privacy Terms

Our website uses cookies to provide you with the best online experience. By continuing to use our site you are agreeing to the use of our cookies. Please view our cookies policy for more information

Accept and Continue to site Deny permission