With nearly 30 years' experience providing domiciliary care island wide Crossroads is offering affordable care at home to anyone with a frailty or care need, our trained support workers can provide quality and professional care to help you remain independent.
Crossroads can offer support with -
- personal care, such as washing or dressing
- housekeeping or domestic work, such as vacuuming
- cooking or preparing meals
- help making and getting to appointments
We can be flexible to meet your needs -
- long-term care or one off help
- short breaks for an unpaid family carer
- emergency care
- sessions ranging from one hour visits to 24-hour assistance and everything in between
- support for any age and any care need, island wide
Our staff are trained and police checked and our services are registered with Isle of Man Registrations and Inspections and were found to be compliant/substantially compliant in all areas at our last inspection.