CHARITY SHOP CHALLENGE
Could your business pit their teamwork, sales and marketing skills against all others and be victorious as Crossroads 2020 Charity Shop Challenge Champions?
We are looking for teams to take on the challenge and help us raise funds!
The concept is simple; for one day only, teams from local businesses and organisations can ‘take over’ our Boutique Strand Street store to raise as much money as they can. At the end of the challenge, the team who has raised the most becomes our Crossroads 2020 Charity Shop Challenge Champions!
How it works
The Challenge will take place in our Strand Street store. Dates are available between February and May 2020. Saturdays are by far the best days for the challenge, but other days can be arranged if needed.
Your team should consist of a team leader plus a small core team. You will be required to meet in store with our Charity Shops Coordinator at least one week prior to your challenge date, to run through our health and safety procedures and see how the shop works. We will also be able to answer any questions you may have.
There will be at least one member of Crossroads staff on hand throughout the challenge. For insurance purposes, each team member must complete a volunteer form, and volunteers must be aged 14+.
What’s in it for you?
- Teambuilding - work as a team using the best of everyone’s skills in a very different environment!
- Advertising – your company will feature on our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages as well as in our shop window.
- Social responsibility – volunteer your time to help the community, knowing that every penny you raise will support carers and those with care needs living in the Isle of Man.
What’s in it for us?
- We get a whole bunch of smiley new people into our shops - potential customers, volunteers and donators!
- We get to spread the word about Crossroads – more people can learn about the work we do as a charity and the services we provide.
- With your help, we get to raise more money to help more people!
To book your challenge day or find out more, please get in touch with:
Charity Shops Coordinator
T: (07624) 313841
T: (01624) 673103
A Charity Shop Challenge information pack can be downloaded here.