Fundraising With Us
Crossroads Care needs your help to raise vital funds to help support carers and those they care for. If you have some spare time to get involved why not hold you own fundraising event?
Crossroads Care will support you along the way and with our helpful hints and tips you can start today!
See our guide to holding your event for do's and don’ts of events fundraising.
Have a look at our A – Z of fundraising for fundraising ideas.
Contact Crossroads' Fundraising Co-ordinator to help you along the way if needed.
Pay in your money
Pay by cash or cheque to: Crossroads Care, Unit B5/B6 Eden Business Park, Cooil Road, Braddan, IM4 2AY. Cheques can be made payable to Crossroads Care.
Pay by electronic transfer to:
Account name: Crossroads Care
Account number: 85431605
Sort Code: 55-91-00
Reference: FR DONATION
Set up a charity giving page to collect sponsorship and donations online.
How your money helps
Each year, we raise over £800,000 to support local carers and those they care for. By making a donation or taking part in an event, you can help Crossroads to provide life-enhancing support. Your support helps us to;
- provide over 62,000 hours of direct services to people with care needs
- give over 62,000 hours of respite to primary carers in our community
- support over 360 local families during a year
- help young adults with learning disabilities enter the world of employment
- provide nursery placements for children with care needs
Every penny counts!